My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for my Family

Thanksgiving has always been a special day to spend with family and eat a great meal but as I have gotten older and since I have become a parent it has taken on a whole new meaning for me. I realize now how truly blessed I am with the life that God has given me.


I am thankful for so many things in my life, but I am most thankful for my family, the ones that have made it possible for me to have this wonderful life. My parents are two of the most important people to me and I can not in my life time thank them enough for everything that they have done for me. They have always put my needs before their own. Even though they have not always agreed with some of my decisions they always supported me and loved me no matter what.

My Mom is the best woman, the best Mother, the best Grandmother and my best friend. I am not just saying this because she is my Mother, anyone that has ever met her will tell you the same thing. She is the most loving, caring, smart, talented, non-judgemental person. She is the one that I call for EVERYTHING. No matter what it is...Mom can always fix it, when Mom is there I always feel safe. I am so thankful for the relationship that I have with my Mom, she is truly my very Best Friend!


Oh and my Dad...I love that man with all my heart! There is no question that he will always be there whenever I need him. I think he thought that once I got married he would get a break from my weekly calls for advice or whatever it is I needed fixed that week, but the truth is that there will never be another man that can take the place of my Dad. Don't get me wrong..I love my husband more than life and depend on him for everything but no one can ease my mind like my Daddy. My Dad is my hero. I am thankful for having a father that I can always depend on and loving me no matter what.

My brother....He is the best brother in the world and as his big sister I am so proud of him! I am so happy that God blessed him with such a wonderful wife that is much more of a sister to me than a sister-in-law. He is such a good husband and father to his three beautiful little girls. I am thankful that I have a brother that I am close with and know that is always there if I need him.

Then there is my wonderful, loving, funny, supportive husband that is the man of my dreams! I never expected to find such a wonderful man. I fall in love with him more everyday. He always puts his needs aside for me and the boys. He can always put a smile on my face and make me feel like the most special person in the world. I know that no matter what ups and downs that we as a family face that he will make it alright, we can always depend on him for everything. Caleb and Ace are the luckiest little boys in the world to have him for a Daddy and it is obvious that even at their age they already know this. They adore their Daddy and so do I.

Last but not least, my beautiful babies...Oh just thinking about them puts a smile on my face, tear in my eye and more love in my heart than I ever thought was possible. I am so thankful that I was chosen to be their Mommy. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I pray every night that Jamie and I can be the type of parents that my parents were to me. I hope that God gives me the tools to guide them in the right direction, to make good decisions and to always feel the unconditional love that we have for them.

I am so thankful we are family and I love you very much!

No comments: