My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Friday, November 21, 2008

Best Buddies

Everyday when I pick Caleb and Ace up from school their folders are always full of art projects that they made during art class. Caleb especially is always excited to show me what he made for me that day and I always love everything he makes but today he brought tears to my eyes. It was by far my all time favorite! All the kids in his class made place mats with a turkey on it that they colored and the teacher asked each child what they were thankful for and Caleb said that he was thankful for his brother, Ace. Aww..it just melted my heart.

Now that Ace is getting a little older they are starting to have so much fun together. They chase each other around the house for hours while laughing as hard as they can. Everything Caleb does Ace has to do too. If Caleb is sitting in his chair watching a movie then Ace wants his chair right next to his big brother. They are the best of friends and it makes me so happy.


Boys,
You bring me such joy, I never realized how rewarding motherhood would be. I sit and watch the two of you play ball, chasing each other around the house and it puts the biggest smile on my face. I pray every night that you will always enjoy each other, always watch out for one another and always be thankful that you are brothers.


I love you more than you could ever imagine!

No comments: