My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Blue Dragons

Way to go Caleb #5! You did so good today in your soccer game! I am not sure how many you scored...we lost count! I think it was 4 maybe 5 goals!! It has been a tough season with soccer, you want to play so bad but your shyness sometimes gets in the way. You do so good at practice but when you get to the game I think all the people make you nervous.
I am not sure what was different today but you ran out there without a care in the world and you did GREAT!!! We are so proud of you! We keep telling you that it is all about having fun not winning and I think you had lots of fun out there today. ( of course, it did not hurt that you were scoring goals. ) After the game you told me that you were not ready for it to be over and you asked me if you could please play another game "in the morrow" (meaning tomorrow) You are finally starting to enjoy it now that you only have two games left. I was afraid that was going to happen.
And what a perfect day for your fan club to show...Daddy Bill, Nana & Nat, Uncle Jeff & Chandler. You are so loved baby boy! Always know win or lose how proud we all are of you!
Your Fan Club!


1 comment:

Carlee Brian said...

Caleb,
you are such the athlete... I think you needed a fan club all along!