My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New school and Fall fun!



Sunday we attended the fall carnival at Caleb's new school, Hillwood Play Care. It was such a beautiful day to spend outside enjoying the fall weather. They had the big inflatable slides, train rides, games, face painting and lots more. The kids had so much fun and so did we.

We decided early in the summer that it was time to move Caleb to a place where they would really work with him and get him prepared for kindergarten. My niece Chandler went to Hillwood Play Care and I know how much she loved it and so did Jeff and Courtney. It was such a hard decision to make because Caleb does not handle change very well, or I thought he didn't. We talked about his "new school" for weeks before he started. We would drive by and look at the play ground hoping he would get excited about it. All he really got excited about was the football field across the street and even more excited when I told him that is where Uncle Jeff played football in high school. Anyway, on his first day he walked right into his class like the big boy that he is, gave me a kiss and waved bye. I was the one walking out the door crying like a baby.

Ace is starting next week and we are really happy about that! It was the best decision that we could have made! Caleb has only been there for a couple of months and we can not believe what he comes home telling us that he learned that day. He is so smart! :)




Caleb

Ace



Chandler

1 comment:

Karen Hepler said...

Jennifer~

I love your web page...I sent you a comment earlier but just realized that it is saved on my web page. Can you tell I am new at this???
Your boys are so cute!!! Okay look at my page again to see comment so you can let me know about the passy and Ace :-) Love Karen