My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Carving Pumpkins


We got our pumpkins a couple of weeks ago and Caleb has asked me every single morning if he can PLEASE "put a face on them."I have tried to explain that we can not carve them too early or they will not be good for Halloween but how do you make an excited 3 year old understand that? I finally gave in this morning and we carved the pumpkins. I figured that Halloween only comes once a year so who cares if they go bad...we will carve another one if we have to.

He had already decided that he wanted one to have a silly face and one a scary face. Ace was not real sure what we were doing. He kept coming into the kitchen and growling at the pumpkin. For some reason he thinks a pumpkin roars like a lion???

Thanks sweet boys for such a fun morning! I love doing fun things with you!






Does anyone know how to keep a pumpkin fresh?????

























1 comment:

Marcia Ramirez said...

I had the same issue with Kari wanting to carve the pumpkins WAY too early. Of course she's NINETEEN now, so you'd think she'd understand a bit more than your little guys would! LOL But she was so excited about it, I let her anyway... and our pumpkin was rotten within about 5 days. They sure don't last long once you carve them.... wish I had better news for ya!