My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Monday, September 22, 2008

Where do I start?

I want to say how thankful I am for my family! I have the best husband in the world and so happy that we get to share this wonderful life together that God has given us. I thank God every day for the two miracles that he has blessed us with. They could not be more perfect!


As I am writing they are chasing each other around my chair and having so much fun. I love to hear them laugh! I hope they always enjoy each other like they do in this moment.


I just can not believe that Caleb is almost 4 years old! Where does the time go? And it seems to be going by even faster for Ace. Caleb is quite our little athlete. All he wants to do is play ball, it does not matter what kind of ball as long as it is a ball. He already watches Sports Center all the time! He will sit and study whatever game is on. It amazes me! He started playing on a soccer team (The Blue Dragon's) a couple of weeks ago and if you ask Jamie or I he is by far the best one on the team (when he will actually play). Unlike his little brother he is so shy. We are very proud of him getting out on the field and trying to overcome his fear.



Ace is total opposite of Caleb. He is not shy or afraid of anything. He will do whatever it takes to get your attention. He has started to repeat things that you say and tries really hard to do whatever his big brother is doing. He thinks he is as big as Caleb. His favorite words are Mama, DaDa, no and hot. He loves barking like a dog and meowing like a cat. He just moved up to the "big boy" class at mother's day out and he is sleeping on a mat and eating lunch at the table. I can't believe he is growing up so fast!


I hope you boys always know how much we love you and how proud we are of you both!

No comments: