My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Monday, September 22, 2008

God's love


I want to share this picture with everyone that I feel is so heart warming. I know I have looked at this picture a dozen times and last night it just stood out! I can not believe we have never noticed it before. The trees have made a heart over the boys! I honestly believe that this is God's love. He is watching over the boys. It just gives me the chills!

1 comment:

Carlee Brian said...

hey. such a cute pic of the boys.. thanks for always letting us invade your garage.. cade is so thankful to have friends next door and thanks for helping with my blog!