My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweet Boys

We took the boys to the Red Caboose Park today and they had a blast. This is Caleb's favorite place to be and soon to be Ace's too, I'm sure. It seems like we have all been sick so much lately with ear infections, bronchitis and runny noses that the boys enjoyed just being able to run and play outside.

I look at these pictures and just can not believe how big they are getting. Where are my babies??

I promise they really do love each other! I try all the time to get a good picture of the two of them together and every time Ace starts crying..but I LOVE this picture anyway!









1 comment:

erin's art and gardens said...

Sooo dern cute!! and such good boys! I totally dug hangin with these 2 cutey-pa-tootys last weekend. Thanks for sharing your husbands skills with us. "the ceiling will definately look better than it did." hugs, auntie erin