My Photo
Caleb and Ace
What a wonderful journey these last 5 years have been! It's amazing how fast our boys are growing up and talking more and more each day. The precious memories that are made each and every day cannot be bottled so we felt that this would be the next best thing. We look forward to sharing with you all the tremendous love we have for our family!
View my complete profile

Friday, January 23, 2009

Momma's little helper

How did I get so lucky?? I have two precious little boys that LOVE TO CLEAN!! I know, it probably will not last but I am sure enjoying it right now.


Caleb has always been the best little helper! When he was six months old he got his own vacuum, mop and broom because he would always want to help clean and we still have it and it is still used everyday. Caleb's teacher's at daycare tell me everyday that he is the only one in the class that cleans and picks up without being asked. It makes me so proud! We have always made him clean his room before going to bed and I guess it worked!

I want the boys to always know that men clean too!!


Ace also loves to help Mommy. Most of the time I get a lot more "help" than I ask for. His favorite thing to do is loading and unloading the dishwasher. If you ever eat in this house you better inspect your silverware very carefully before you eat. Just because it is in the drawer does not mean that it is always clean, thanks to Mr. Ace. :)


















And sometimes they "clean" too good!

Good job boys, keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Heather said...

HI there!! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner and thought I would stop by. I see you are from Nashville, us too, but we just moved to TX. I really liked reading your posts! Don't you just love it when kids want to help? So cute, my daughter loves helping with the laundry, cute post!

Julie said...

Precious!!!! There will be 2 women in this world years from now who will be very pleased with how you taught your boys to clean!!! I LOVE the A1 bottle! I can SOOO relate to that!